Please note that the use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions in full before continuing the use of this Website. The use of this Website implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are occasionally revised so please refer back to these on future visits.
0.1. Booking your Flight
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all information provided for booking is accurate. Please also note it is the responsibility of the customer to check the accuracy of all information on documents provided by us. Once the flight is confirmed no changes or modifications can be made to the booking. Once we have received a booking, a booking confirmation will be sent out shortly and we will debit your account accordingly. Please note when booking an umrah flight to Jeddah or Medina, some tickets may be displayed as a non-umrah ticket, thus not valid for umrah. It is the responsibility of the customer to check and make sure the ticket being purchased is correct. In case of uncertainty, please email us with your query or give us a call whereby a booking agent will be able to answer any questions you have. We take no responsibility or provide a warranty for the availability of any flight or other components. Although we take security measures, we do not claim our web site or other services to be free from viruses or any other type of bug which damages/harms your properties.
Duplicate Booking: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have not made the same booking you have made with us elsewhere as duplicate booking is automatically cancelled by Airline GDS system. In the cases of tickets being cancelled due to duplicate booking, Hillside Travels or the Airline will not assume any responsibility and any loses will have be beard you.
Customers are required to pay the full remaining balance before an air ticket is issued. In some cases payment will be required immediately. Until the full payment for the trip has been cleared the price of the booking may increase. This is due to increase of fuel charges, tax rise or any other surcharge. Failure to pay the remaining balance on the agreed date will result in a cancellation of the ticket and cancellation charges will apply. All card payments are subject to charges (Card Payment charges are non refundable). Please allow cheque payment to be cleared in 7 days. If the card payment holder is not one of the travelling passengers the card holder must provide us with a copy of their passport or full UK driving licence and a utility bill or similar. The card holder must also provide a copy of the card used for payment (leaving the last four digits of the card number visible) and a completed card payment authorisation form, which will be sent to the cardholder by email, post or in person. Failure to comply with these conditions will result in the cancellation of the ticket and a refund (excluding charges) will be issued on the same card accordingly. This measure is taken to protect our customers as well as to protect the card holder’s card from being subject to fraud and misuse.
0.3. Passports, Visa and Health Requirements and Airport Security
The customer is responsible for ensuring all passengers booked; have a valid passport with the correct visa to travel, meet the entry/security requirement of the airports and countries, have all documents required by the Airline and any other parties involved, and all health requirements are met as outlined by the Airline and country(s) being entered.
0.4. Special Requests and Medical Problems
For any special requests such as dietary requirements, seat preferences or a wheelchair request, please let us at know at the time of booking. We will always try our best to pass on such requests to the relevant supplier. However, we cannot guarantee such requests will be met. Failure to meet such requests will not be a breach of contract on our part.
0.5. Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend that Travel Insurance is arranged before travel in case of illness, loss of belongings, missed flights abroad. Please check your cover plan before you make any purchases as the benefits may vary.
0.6. Your Behaviour
It is the responsibility of the customer(s) to ensure that you do not behave in a way that is inappropriate or causes offence, danger, risks or damages to others or to property belonging to others (e.g. including but not limited to drunkenness, air rage) whilst on holiday or using a service/product. If your behaviour is inappropriate and/or causes offence, or damage to others, or risks damage to property belonging to others, we and/or our Travel Suppliers (e.g. airline staff) may cancel your booking, in which case our and our Travel Supplier’s responsibility to you will cease immediately and you will not be eligible for any refunds, payments of compensation and/or any reimbursement of any cost or expenses you may incur as a result of such termination. Furthermore, you will be liable to reimburse us for any expenses we incur as a result of such termination.
0.7. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for any failure as a result of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control in the course of this Agreement. This shall include without limitation government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports lockouts, terrorist attacks, or industrial action affecting Hillside Travel or its suppliers or any other parties involved. You can check the current position of any country by telephoning the Foreign and Commonwealth Offices Travel Advice Unit on 0845 850 2829.
0.8. Direct Flights & Delays
Please note that “Direct Flight” does not necessarily mean the flight will have no stopover. All flight schedules are provided by the Airline and are subject to change due to air traffic control, technical issues, weather conditions and other events. Customers are required to check the flight time and check in on time. In the case of delays, unfortunately we will not be able to make any arrangements for the customer(s). This is completely at the discretion of the Airline.
0.9. No Show / Missed Flights
In the case of NO SHOW or flights missed, all subsequent travel will be automatically cancelled without any further notification by the Airline. In such cases we will not accept any liabilities for charges incurred. It is the responsibility of the customer to report to the Airline check-in desk and check in three hours prior to the flight.
0.10. Reconfirming your Flight
Customers must telephone or notify in person by visiting the local airline office at least 72 hours before the departure time shown on the ticket to confirm that you are travelling and there have been no changes. This applies to both outbound and return flights. We will not be responsible for any additional costs due to failure to reconfirm flights. Reconfirming your flight at least 72 hours before departure is a minimum requirement.
0.11. Modification / Cancellation
The ability to cancel or modify a booked travel product, and the method for doing so, will depend on the specific Airline’s terms and conditions. It therefore may not be possible to cancel or modify your tickets or there may be specific requirements that will have to be met. In the unlikely event where amendment or cancellation is required please contact us immediately on +44(0) 208 5522 2033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able act if we do not receive written instructions from the customer with regards to the above and provided the customer has paid relevant Airline charges, an admin fee of £60 per ticket and sent the relevant documents.
0.12. Refunds / Cancellation
Most economy fares are non-refundable and non-transferable. If tickets are refundable then we will process the refund and charge an admin fee of £60 per ticket, on top of the Airline cancelation charge. Please allow 8 – 12 weeks for the refund to process. Where tax can be refunded, we can process the tax refund which will also be subject to £60 admin fee per ticket. All card payment charges are not refundable.
0.13. Delivery of your Ticket (e-ticket)
The e-ticket will be sent to the customer’s email address prior to a minimum of 24hrs before the flight. We rely on the information provided by the customer as being accurate and therefore cannot be held responsible if e-ticket(s) are not received due to an incorrect email address or junk email settings. You must notify us immediately if you change your email address or contact telephone number. In addition, please check that the name on your passport matches the name on your ticket and/or booking confirmation.
In exceptional circumstances, Hillside Travels may not be able to issue airline tickets for confirmed bookings due to ticketing restrictions outside its control. If this occurs we will attempt to notify you within 24 hours of confirmation and organise a refund or arrange an alternative. Where you choose an alternative and it is more expensive than your original booking, you may be responsible for paying the difference.
Please note that you may be required to produce your booking number and/or confirmation email to the relevant Airlines as evidence of your booking.
0.14. Delivery of your Ticket (e-ticket)
In most cases you will be permitted a free checked baggage allowance and a free cabin baggage allowance, the limits of which may differ by airline, class and/or route. It is recommended that cabin baggage is kept to a minimum. Extra charges may apply for checked baggage in excess of the permitted allowance. Please ask the airline for more specific information as these rules vary from time to time. You can refer to www.iata.org/bags for information and links. For safety reasons dangerous articles must not be packed in checked or cabin baggage. Restricted articles include, but are not limited to, compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidising materials, poisons, infectious substances and briefcases with installed alarm devices.
0.15. One-way Tickets
Please note that some one way (inbound) tickets e.g. Hong Kong to London, shown on our site can only be purchased in conjunction with a valid ticket from the UK. Airlines retain the right to cancel one way tickets that do not adhere to this rule as they may not conform to visa regulations from the countries involved. For further information please email via the ‘Contact Us’ section on the site.
0.16. Banned Carriers / Community List
There are detailed list of Air Carrier which has operating ban with the EU which is the Community List. Click on the link for the list http://ec.europa.eu/transport/air/safety/flywell_en.htm.
0.17. Package Holidays
Where these are offered these are supplied by leading UK Tour Operators for an inclusive price and provide excellent value for money. These arrangements will typically include transportation (usually charter flights on fixed departure dates and for a fixed duration), accommodation, transfers and representative services in resort for an inclusive price. Package holidays are protected under the Tour Operator’s own ATOL licence. We act as agents for licensed tour operators.
0.18. Airline Code Shares
Many airlines operate on a codeshare basis with their commercial partners. This means that a flight can be operated on one carrier’s behalf by a partner airline and quite possibly bear more than one flight number. This particularly happens within airline consortia eg British Midland, Biman Bangladesh Airline, Royal Jordanian etc whereby carriers are enabled to offer flights on their partner’s aircraft to destinations beyond their existing routes and to utilise their additional services for check in etc.
0.19. EU Rights for Denied Boarding, Cancellation or Flight Delays
If you are travelling into or out of the EU, or on an EU carrier, you may have rights which you can assert against the relevant airline in the event that your flight is cancelled, delayed or you are denied boarding. For more information about EC Regulation 261/2004, please log on to http://ec.europa.eu/transport/air_portal/passenger_rights/information_en.htm
0.20. Your Financial Protection
Hillside Travels, holds ATOL number 79162. Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
To ensure the very best price and service for our customer we have partnered with Expedia to provide all the Hotel related products which are solely the product of Expedia and we are only acting as an referral agent. For more details visit www.expedia.co.uk.
0.22. Car Hire
To ensure the very best price and service for our customer we have partnered with Carhire3000 to provide all the Car Hire related products which are solely the product of Carhire3000 and we are only acting as an referral agent. For more details visit www.carhire3000.com
0.23. Travel Insurance
To ensure the very best price and service for our customer we have partnered with Cover More Travel Insurance to provide all the Travel Insurance related products which are solely the product Cover More Travel Insurance and we are only acting as an referral agent. For more details visit www.covermore.co.uk
0.24. Booking via Telephone or in Person in our Office(s)
Bookings made on the telephone or in our office in person will always incur a supplementary charge to cover the additional resource costs involved. The offers or prices or both may vary, when you book online or by telephone or in person in one of our office. It should be noted that our best offers and prices will be available online.
1. Site Access
- 1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
2. Use of Website
- 2.1. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- 2.2. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- 2.3. Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. Site Uptime
- 3.1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 3.2. This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. Visitor Conduct
- 4.2. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 4.3. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
5. Links to and from Other Websites
- 5.1. Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- 5.2. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a)You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b)You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d)Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- 5.3. If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- 6.1. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- 6.2. The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. Exclusion of Liability
- 7.1. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- 7.2. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
8. Governing Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. Our Details
Our business’s name is: Hillside Travels. Our business address is: Unit 3, 388 Green Street, Upton Park, London, E13 9AP. Our contact details are: email@example.com